BaddaBlog

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Can't Blog: Child Sick

Tricky... the kid's a little demanding when feeling ill.

I have a post I'm cooking up, but it's not quite finished. Maybe later this week. It is on shame and guilt. (Ooooh! Just what you've always wanted.)

In the meanwhile, cuddling on the couch with Toy Story makes me feel like the greatest dad in the world. (That, and changing all of the really messy and stinky diapers.)


UPDATE: 8:25 AM, October 26, 2005

Healthier... which wasn't nearly as great as I had hoped. No longer letharic and a little whiney, but sudden attitude (babytude) with short but loud screams. The Beautiful & Dutiful Mrs. Badda-Blogger and I seem to have figured out a way to stare him down so he becomes smiley and says 'please' and 'thank you' again... however, these moods occasionally spring up at other times.

We're praying for this Babytude to completely give way by this weekend so that his usual (and acceptable) demeanor returns full-time.

(By the way, I think he's more taken with Buzz Lightyear than Woody... probably ought to show him all of Toy Story 2 for more Woody, and a little Jessie. He'll love her.)