BaddaBlog

Friday, November 25, 2005

Out of Town: Chicago

- Blog Closed for the Weekend -
Badda-Blogger out of town until Sunday evening with access to a computer and the Internet unlikely.

My taxi should be here any moment. When I arrive at the airport I hope to read one of the Politically Incorrect books (either American History, Science, or Islam and the Crusades), more from How Ronald Reagan Changed My Life, some short stories by H. P. Lovecraft, or finish off P. J. O'Rourke's Parliament of Whores (which is damn good). I might grab a bite to eat to tide me over until the snack on my 7:00 am flight.

When I arrive I'll take a cab to my hotel, get checked in, take a shower, shave, get some real breakfast, and then register for (I hesitate to mention) the convention. (Suffice it to say that I'm a geek, you don't need to know what specific avenue of dweeb-hood I'm driving on.)

I might feel the urge to call home once a day to hear my boy... oh, and also to talk to the Dutiful and Beautiful Mrs. Badda-Blogger.

Enjoy the weekend.
(I hope my luggage doesn't get sent to Maine.)