BaddaBlog

Thursday, January 19, 2006

News From Chocolate City

THIS is the Chocolate City I'm talkin' 'bout... and THIS!

Anti-Strib just reminded me of those two classics while reading a post about Mayor C. Ray Nagin and his nonsense. (A moonbat is in the comment section either defending Nagin or wagging his finger at Shark Bait.)

See also the Political Teen for video of Nagin's rediculous rationalization.
NAGIN: Do you know anything chocolate? How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink. That’s the chocolate I’m talking about.
I thought he smirked while he said it. Wouldn't surprise me if he did.

(The moonbat in Anti-Strib's comment section absolutely believes Chocolate Nagin's apology and sees no evidence of a smirk what-so-ever... and considering the source I want to wait for someone with actual judgement to weigh in on the potential smirk.)