BaddaBlog

Monday, December 04, 2006

9½... Is That Big?

Never really had a big one before. Typically it's just been, I don't know... average, I guess. Just like everybody else's. Not that I go over to my friends' houses to see how big theirs is... but sometimes while I'm there I look.

I'm not going to mention any names, but some of my friends go with the artificial deal. Not me, baby... mine's all real. Not only that, but now it's big. Too big, in fact. It almost didn't fit. It bends a little at the end because it is so damn big. I can hardly move the damn thing. That's even after I trimmed it down.

I cleaned off the base and sawed off about ten or eleven percent. It's still effing big. Might have to take another ten percent off the top, too.

Hell, I might even post pictures of it... at least I might after I get it decorated with lights and ornaments.


All I need now is a big deck.