BaddaBlog

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Looking Odd

Something's funky with Blogger.com. Maybe you've noticed. Perhaps only I can see the weird stuff. (In fact, the Baddablog layout is damn ugly right now!)

I suspect the tech gang are working on something and that's caused a slight change in the display.

In the meanwhile, I have it on fairly good authority that an interesting piece will get posted on Anti-Strib sometime soon. Surely, those guys post very regularly... but apparently I'm going to have to watch out for it.

We'll see.



UPDATE: 12:45 PM, Thursday January 26th, 2005

The post is up, and it's nice... a nice new addition to the Anti-Strib, if I do say so myself.
Thanks again to Tracy for the offer.

The BaddaBlog won't go anywhere, I'm going to keep her running... I might, when ambitious try to post complimentary topics. I don't want to just post subjects here at BaddaBlog and then post a link at Anti-Strib, but obviously I don't want to neglect my little home.

What's more, while playing with the template I discovered the area to post links... so I can be much more polite to the blogs and bloggers who linked to me.

Sooner or later this place will look like a real blog. ;)