BaddaBlog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Highway Robbery (continued)

Looking up the South Grove Elementary School information online I grabbed their phone number... of course schooooool's / out / for / sum-mer! However, the phone message left the district's number (651-306-7800). A nice lady answered the phone and answered my question to the best of her ability.

Essentially, without getting too technical or descriptive, a Paraprofessional is some kind of assistant teacher. By the sound of it, some of them work one-on-one with students.

Other Licensed Professionals is more of a mystery, but the lady offered the name of someone else who might have the answer. I might just call back later.


UPDATE: 17:31 PM
After looking at the pictures of this school again I get the (strong) impression I went there for Second Grade.