BaddaBlog

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hair Care... What?!?!?!

You've got to be kidding. Saw this at the... well, it ain't a barber shop. Especially not if they sell this stuff. My sister's boyfriend calls it the man-spa. That's as good a name for it as any. (They used to have a very hot massage girl... in fact, I need to get another appointment as my back is effing killing me.)

How? Why??? I mean, I'm sure some ultra vain over-fourty gal who wants to make a great first impression (a lot of first impressions) with guys who have a MILF fetish.

"Betty"... I've never heard it used that way before. (Of course, I'm a Republican, and you know what those folks say about Republicans.) That strikes me as a little too cute. You know it ain't going to match very well. Maybe that is the point. This must be for the kookie women. You know the type. (Especially "Fun Betty".)

It makes me think of a specific comedy routine:
"This one's for the guys, only the guys. Go into a barber shop and tell the guy you want to get your pubic hair streaked. Nothing fancy, just FROST my BUSH! They'll be talking about you for years. The guy who had his pubic hair sectioned off with aluminum foil."
- George Carlin


Fine. Someone's found a niche market (which sounds like I'm using a euphamism)... good luck on the business. That said, I really wonder why I am amazed.

Labels: